Sunday, November 6, 2011

Feelin' Fall

This November weather is seriously having me crave chili, anyone else? Hope so. I really want to try this one out:
Tuesday:
Pork & Pumpkin Chili
with Cornbread - $30

Thursday:
Chicken Cacciatore
with orzo & roasted veggies - $32

Whole Wheat
Apple Carrot Crumb Muffins - 1/2 dozen: $8
                                                  Dozen: $15

I will now sell my granola every week so feel free to make a request at any time.
$10 a pound. Nuts & seeds subject to change :)
I absolutely love hearing your feedback. If there are any opinions you want to share, dishes you could do without (I'll most likely agree), or just need to say Kt's Kitchen is the greatest, go for it. I'm all ears. This is a learning process for me and I'm lovin' it.
Thanks everyone for making this possible!
Katie



4 comments:

  1. Maggios will do the chicken cacciatore on Thursday. (Last week's pad thai was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Carpenters will take both meals and the muffins. Can you also make a double order of the chilli (jnot double of corn bread) and I'll serve it Friday night to some guests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Days will take both and a half-dozen muffins

    ReplyDelete
  4. McGowans will take the cacciatore on thurs and 1/2 dozen of the muffins. Thank you Katie!

    ReplyDelete