Sunday, October 30, 2011

trick or trEAT

Happy Halloween!
I'd like to bring back the first dish I made you all. The lasagna seemed to be a huge hit and the perfect meal with lots of leftovers.

Tuesday:
Italian sausage lasagna with spinach and four cheeses
$40

Thursday:
Chicken pad thai
$32

I'm sure you all have enough candy in the house to last you for months so I'll be skipping the full fledged dessert option, but I will be making batches of granola.
almonds, cashews, cranberries, cherries, flax, sesame seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds
made with organic grapeseed oil and local honey!
$10/lb

3 comments:

  1. Carpenters are in for lasagna and granola. But not thursday's meal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggios will do both meals but no granola. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. McGowans are in for lasagna and granola. No thurs. meal for us though... Thanks Katie

    ReplyDelete