Monday, October 17, 2011

Meals 10/18

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I hate to be so late posting this weeks meals but I just got back from New York on Saturday and yesterday was my birthday. Back to reality!


Tuesday:                                                                                      Thursday:
Beef stew with sweet potatoes, spinach & side of rice                Asian salmon with carrot & snap pea soba noodles


Dessert:
Rice pudding with cinnamon & raisins - $8


IMPORTANT:
This is my fifth week running and I REALLY enjoy cooking for all of you. I'd like to adjust our pan usage, can I pick up a pan from each house or organize a way to rotate pans? Ideas?


Thank you,
Katie

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the days will do a beef stew and 1/2 salmon if someone wants to split with me! and one rice pudding

    ReplyDelete
  3. maggios will do a beef stew and the other 1/2 of the Day's salmon...rice pudding too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Katie that this week is not working out...! Ugh. Will join back in next week:)

    ReplyDelete